Tech Preview 4
## New & Noteworthy
* More metatypes/-variants/-sapients have been illustrated (Centaur)
* Implemented an error dialog (the "Glitch Bitch") that can provide additional information
* Implemented career mode for skills
* Lifestyles: Adding/removing lifestyles is now possible
* Career: Implemented the rewards (Karma, Nuyen, ...) feature, to be able to level up the character. No database of adventures yet.
* Standard PDF: Rewards page active again
## Bugfixes and Improvements
Some minor changes:
* Changed the way "heat" is stored in the character. This leads to formerly characters being not parsable anymore. Just delete the line with "" from the XML.
* Standard PDF: Printed firemodes and ammunition is now displayed correctly
* Standard PDF: Vehicle pools are now calculated
* Standard PDF: Layout improvements for monitors and the gear list on page 2
* About Page: Added some more information
* Basis Data Tab: The section for attributes is now smaller, depending on selected mode
* Character View: Some tabs are now hidden, when they don't apply to character (e.g. spells for mundane users)
* Added some missing calculations for derived values
* Fixed a bug with PACKs that continuously added the elements of the PACK again with every character change
* Fixed a bug with default accessories being duplicated
* Fixed a bug when assigning PDF files to products, when the memorized last directory doesn't exist anymore
## Known Bugs
* During my tests I encountered some situations where a refresh of the content failed. Often going back and forth in the assistant or changing something helped to trigger a refresh.
* Warnings from character generation require too much space and push the navigation elements out of the screen (on phones)
* Character saving does not work. At least characters don't survive uninstalling and reinstalling the application.
* The card for a created character grows permanently (No clue why - only on Android)
* Exporting to PDF does not work
* The whole character screen you see when you leave the assistant or re-open a character is not really functional (or better: some sections are, others are not)
* While some derived values and effects from qualities, gear, powers ... are taken into account, most are not. That is not really a bug, but not yet implemented.
* The Matrix tab is unfinished yet